Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Minnesota!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Minnesota!

Hello fellow BBQ fanatics! I am very excited to join such a profound bbq community, started by one of the best pitmasters to ever share all his tips and tricks! I've been a bbq nut for about 8 years now ever since i bought my first propane cabinet smoker(which has since been retired to the cabin). I bought my first stick burner a year after i started and have added a few other cookers to my collection over the years. I've competed in several backyard events and one pro comp to date, and also have catered two weddings and multiple parties. I can't wait to dig in and learn more about our craft, and share my ideas and input with everyone. Happy smoking!
    Attached Files

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

Wow. Welcome from The California Delta. This whole profound thing? Not so sure. Wait I guess I can't speak for anyone but myself.
      You are going to be a great addition.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! I’m pretty new to the whole smokin’ thing, but seriously addicted. Looking forward to learning from you!

Comment

Welcome to the pit from the other side of the Mississippi Creek, LaCrosse WI. That sure looks tasty! Looking forward to seeing more of your cooks and learning from you.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! I’m a Minnesotan living in AZ just biding my time to move back to MN.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit. You are off to a good start.

Comment

Welcome from south Texas!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas!

Comment

Welcome to the pit from another part of Colorado.

Comment

Welcome from the mountains of NC. Look forward to learning from you. That is mighty fine looking brisket. Cannot see the chicken picture.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit
                        Cheers from Norway

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Master Club! It is great to have another fellow Minnesotan in here. We are growing in numbers. Do you hit up any local events in the Twin Cities area? (I will be honest, I am not sure what events are really available)

Those turn in boxes look fantastic!

Comment

• BBQ GANGSTER
                              BBQ GANGSTER commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I've competed at Minnesota in May a handful of times, and attended BBQ spring training put on by MN BBQ Society. They have both been great experiences. I would highly recommend the spring training (Meathead was the key note speaker this year)

• Spinaker
                              Spinaker commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Ha, we were all at the Spring Training too! Third year running! Next year we will have to meat in person! BBQ GANGSTER

Greetings from South Africa

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here