Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello From Music City USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello From Music City USA

We live outside Nashville, TN but we are moving to Central Virginia next year. I've retired now and I have decided to buy myself a half decent grill for a change. Probably the Weber Spirit ii E330 gas grill. It's the right size, has the right features and I can afford it so it gets bought her in the next week or so. That should hold us.

I'm a lifelong motorcyclist, professional musician and amatuer photogprapher. I also like target shooting and pets.

I look forward to meeting people here and learning more about grilling. This will be the deepest I have ever been with this hobby but I think I am ready to learn..
    Last edited by bkellyusa; July 7, 2019, 01:13 AM.

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

• bkellyusa
      bkellyusa commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the welcome.

Welcome from the Mountains of NC

Comment

• bkellyusa
      bkellyusa commented
      Editing a comment
      I love North Carolina. Went through Boone last year. Beautiful little town.

Welcome from Western Mass. Enjoy your stay and please share your expertise and cooks.

Comment

• bkellyusa
      bkellyusa commented
      Editing a comment
      We took a three week motorcycle trip through New England a few years ago. It started in Connecticut Western Massachusetts. It's very pretty there and I love all the Amreican History sites there.

Welcome from the California Delta. Hang on to your backside cause you will learn if you pay attention and ask questions. But it can turn into a slippery slope in to addiction!

Comment

• bkellyusa
      bkellyusa commented
      Editing a comment
      Addiction is normal for me when it concerns anything I am reasonably interested in. I always go deep.

Welcome from Pensacola Florida! I lived near Nashville (Franklin, Murfreesboro, Hermitage, Fairview areas) for about 58 years before moving the Florida panhandle.

Comment

• bkellyusa
      bkellyusa commented
      Editing a comment
      We liive in Dickson, TN. Are you originally form here?

• fuzzydaddy
      fuzzydaddy commented
      Editing a comment
      bkellyusa Yes. When I was born my parents were living in Kingston Springs on Hwy 70, then moved to Fairview in 1961.

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

• bkellyusa
      bkellyusa commented
      Editing a comment
      I think we are going to love it in Virginia. Our daughter lives in Culpeper and we are looking for a place around Locust Grove and the Wildernes Lake Area. Really looking forward to the move.

Welcome from southeast Michigan!

Comment

• bkellyusa
      bkellyusa commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the kind welcome.

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
    Sounds like we share many interests, lookin forward to hearin more from ya!

Comment

• bkellyusa
      bkellyusa commented
      Editing a comment
      What are your interests?

I am kind of new to getting serious about outdoor cooking but I am pretty inspired. Just bought a new Weber Genesis E-335 Grill today. It's the first decent grill I have ever had. Had lots of cheap ones.

Welcome from Winnipeg. Good to practice your photography on some food pics , which we all love.

Comment

• bkellyusa
      bkellyusa commented
      Editing a comment
      My daughter does food photography and other tpes of photography for a living. She's got a great DIY, home cooking site called Craving Some Creativity. Her photogpraphy is featutred on there. it's a great site in general.

Welcome to the Pit from northern Va. I'll be sure to keep my pets locked up while passing through your neighborhood. Don't want you shooting at ma dog.

Comment

• bkellyusa
      bkellyusa commented
      Editing a comment
      We don't shoot pets. I won't even hunt. We've got a herd of deer and about 45 turkeys who live on our property.

I don't know what will happen to my target shooting interests in Virginia. Your state is much stricter about guns than we are in Tennessee.

Anyhow, I look forward to getting started on this site.

Welcome from Minnesota. Enjoy The Pit.

Comment

• bkellyusa
      bkellyusa commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank You!

Welcome from California!

Comment

• bkellyusa
      bkellyusa commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank You!

Welcome to The Pit. Where abouts in central VA are you headed? I'm close to Richmond.

Comment

• bkellyusa
      bkellyusa commented
      Editing a comment
      Our daughter is in Culpeper and we want to move the Locust Grove or the Wilderness Lakes Area which is about half way between Culpeper and Fredricksburg. I never thought we'd ever leave Tennessee but we are truthfully looking forward to moving to Virginia.

• HawkerXP
      HawkerXP commented
      Editing a comment
      Va is alright, but remember I came from NJ in 85. You've got the right idea, stay away from the north east and any big cities. bkellyusa

Welcome from Maryland. The Spirit is a good choice for a grill. We have one and really enjoy it.

Comment

• bkellyusa
      bkellyusa commented
      Editing a comment
      Well,I had my mind made up to get the Spirit E330 and finally went crazy and bought the Genesis E-335. Much more expensive than I wanted to get into but I am retired and I really wanted to get a decent grill so I jumped in a little deeper than I should have.
      Last edited by bkellyusa; July 7, 2019, 01:54 AM.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here