Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rustic soul is about to rock the australian crew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rustic soul is about to rock the australian crew

Hi all,

Just wanted to introduce my self. After years of checking this site and being an avid smoker and griller. I decided to go out on my own and start maker offset reverse flow smokers, barrel smokers and grills.

I want to take this moment to thank you for all the awesome recipes and tips on smokers as this site is one of the reasons we are about to go into business.

Our site is not up and running yet but will be when our first smoker comes out of the factory hopefully in about 3 weeks. If your interested in the australian scene come have a look at rusticsoul.com.au.

Thanks again and I hope one day we will have our smoker with a gold medal next to it.

Cheers sam from rustic soul. Born from meat made from steel.

Welcome aboard rusticsoul

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome RS! We're glad you're here. Sorry about that trouble you had with the activation process and good to see that's behind you.

Comment

Thanks guys,

just got our first smoker logo cut up today.......well it came out totally wrong and not what I was after............. but hey i still dont mind it for our first one. Ill have plenty of pics to post in the next week of our first smoker being built.

Comment

Isn't logo designing funny? It might look good, but if it doesn't click then it doesn't click. But for what it's worth I like the clean simplicity of it.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here