Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from Edmonton Alberta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings from Edmonton Alberta

I joined AmazingRibs.com after reviewing several articles and YouTube videos that Meathead has posted. I'm a lover of good food, ideas and recipes, and your site convinced me to purchase my first smoker in May 2019 (Camp Chef PG 24). I've only completed two cooks to date (Rolled Chuck Roast and Spare Ribs) both to good reviews by my harshest critics. I currently have my first two pork shoulder blade roasts on now going to try and pull one and slice the other I'll let you know how that turns out!

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from the California Delta

Comment

Greetings from South Africa.
        Keep us posted and pics.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas, Texas, USA!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

Welcome from Winnipeg .

Comment

Welcome from Maryland.

Comment

Huntington Beach welcomes you!

Comment

Welcome from Tennessee

Comment

Welcome from Texas. My wife was originally from Red Deer so we love visiting Alberta !!

Comment

Not only tell us how yer cook turns out, but tell us who those critics are & we’ll fix em for ya. Welcome, eat good & have fun!

Comment

Welcome to the pit from colorado

Comment

Welcome from south Texas!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here