Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to Smokin and this site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to Smokin and this site

I have a Char Griller Dual Fuel Grill for a couple of years and wanted to start smoking. I just recently bought a Camp Chef Smoke pro Dlx Pellet Grill/Smoker. I am excited about all of the things I can now do with both my Gas/Wood Grill and my Smoker. There are so many things to learn, and so many different methods, I have gotten confused. I found Amazing Ribs and decided to go with this one source for my adventure in cooking education.

Welcome to the Pit from Colorado. There is a wealth of information on here. I did a very similar thing and that is the reason that I joined as well. Looking forward to your contributions and learning right along with you.

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota! Enjoy The Pit!

Comment

We’re glad you chose this community so welcome. Don’t let the variety of possibilities over whelm you, choose a few things you like, master those then learn more. You have a lifetime of culinary learning ahead of you !!

Comment

Wealth of info and experience on here.
          And there's no such thing as a stupid question on this site....I ask em all the time....everyone's help to help you.

Comment

Welcome from Kansas City MO! You’ve made a great choice with this forum - great info, great recipes, great people, great community! Enjoy.

Comment

Welcome from the California Delta. Ditto all the above.

Comment

Greetings from South Africa

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Welcome from the NC mountains. My best advise I can give you is take notes on all you smokes, I still do after 40 years and am glad I do as I needed them a week ago.

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

Howdy!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit. We are here to help! If you have any questions, just ask. It would help us help you if you mentioned what you are cookin' on and fuel; what you are cooking; temps you are using; final temp of your protein; nd anything ese you feel relevant.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas! I used to own a Char-Griller Duo. The gas side was great. Max Good just gave the stand alone Gas grill a excellent review. Of course, it is not the most durable grill, but a good cooker.

Comment

Well, there’s nothin I can’t tell ya that yer not gonna find out what ya don’t know, so, welcome, eat good & have fun!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here