Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello

Steve Mills here, recently retired and living in the SF Bay area. To celebrate no longer working and to up my game, I just bought a Hasty Bake Gourmet 256 and a Chubby 3400. This site was very helpful in my selections. I am sure I will have some questions once they arrive and I start using. I am looking forward to the discussions.

Welcome from Colorado, Steve ... and congrats on retirement.

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Welcome from the Delta

Comment

Congrats on retirement, welcome to the pit from TN, and way to jump in with both feet!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Steve.

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Colorado. Congratulations on the retirement and looking forward to your contributions with your new equipment.

Comment

Welcome from another retiree—in south Texas!

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
                    Congrats on yer retirement!
                    Lookin forward to yer adventures with them sweet cookers ya got comin, an seein th great foods ya'll be pullin offa them!

Comment

Welcome from Winnipeg and congratulations on the retirement.

Comment

Are these your first cookers? You will be loaded for bear. Welcome, eat good & have fun!

Comment

Welcome from southeast Michigan, the greatest Pit in the world, and retirement life! Enjoy!

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here