Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Salutations from SW PA!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Salutations from SW PA!

Hi all! Kitchen-manager-turned-coal-miner here with a great love of all things food! I love my PBC and I've got a Loaded Wichita in my sights. I'm working on honing skills to master the pit. I'd like to work on not having to rely on commercial seasonings and sauces too. I'm a charcoal guy, but wanting to explore stick burning. So anyway, hi!

Welcome from Pensacola Florida.

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Colorado. You will find a huge group of people on here with PBC info and advice and any other thing you can think of.

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ...

Four good places to start looking for information about Sauces, Marinades, and Seasonings are:

There are several regions which have evolved their own unique barbecue and sauce styles, often influenced by the available meats and their ethnic origins. Their flavors and history are fascinating. Our barbecue sauce recipes will teach you how to make your own sauce the way the experts do.

When someone says "sauce" what comes to mind? If it's not barbecue sauce then these recipes are for you. These sauces often don't have anything to do with barbecue but they can take your beef, pork, chicken and fish to the next level. Try one of these sauce recipes and you may never go back.

There are several ways to bring flavor to the party before you cook. In addition to spice rubs and pastes there are marinades and brinerades. Find out more along with the one marinade recipe you need for seafood and veggies.

Dry rubs are a mix of spices and dried herbs and they are rubbed into the meat before cooking. They come in a wide range of flavors. The art is creating a blend of harmonious flavors that will complement the meat or veggie. The science is knowing how they will change when subjected to heat.

Comment

• ShellandSwine
          ShellandSwine commented
          Editing a comment
          These look great! Thank you!

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Welcome to the Pitmaster Club! Now a stick burner is always fun, you're gonna love the Wichita once you get it!

Since you’re new, and if you haven't already done so, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:

Give us an email address you actually use. You can check the email we have on file for you by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Account tab. It’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor, Stripe. Don’t worry though, you can change it by simply visitinghttps://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/pi...il-request.php

Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important so you can receive special deals we occasionally work out for our members, receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Great Giveaway Monthly Sweepstakes winner, which is open to all paying USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Thanks for joining!

Comment

Welcome Don't forget the section on wood and it's characteristics. Also there is a section on where you can get the wood you need from chips to logs.

Comment

Welcome from the California Delta. You'll like the Yoder, they make great cookers.

Comment

• ShellandSwine
                ShellandSwine commented
                Editing a comment
                I just brought home the Loaded Wichita today! Just in time for 8 days of rain... excited anyway!

Welcome from Wilson County, Texas!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit. Charcoal, wood, and even e-lec-tricity, we can help with them all.

Comment

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Welcome from Winnipeg.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit from Minnesota!

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
                          Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya...

I burn some sticks, every now, an again...

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here