Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shout-Out from RonWCQ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shout-Out from RonWCQ...

The "WCQ?" - Whiskey, Cigars 'n "Q"... just a few of my favorite things.

I was born and raised in KCMO so Q is in my blood and always on my mind. I live in Clayton, NC now and I do like this style of Q but to get decent KC style BBQ I have to travel 1100 miles or make it myself. The making it myself is my preference as I enjoy cooking and most of all cooking BBQ low and slow because it gives me time to enjoy the whiskey & cigargs. Unfortunately, I am a novice and not totally thrilled with my results so I am here to "up" my BBQ skills by pulling from the knowledge of the more experienced pit masters on this site.

Looking forward to meeting some of you and will appreciate any help I can get.

Hey Ron, Nice to meet ya. Welcome aboard.

Comment

Thanks for the support Ron!!!!

Make yourself as comfortable as you do during a low and slow cook.

Comment

Welcome Ron! We're glad you're here. Huskee's homework assignment will help you get settled in, and you can work on it with a cigar and whiskey in hand! Homework Assignment

Comment

Welcome Ron! 2nd new member from (past or present) KCMO today, glad to have you here. We look forward to helping you up your game as well.

Comment

Welcome aboard Ron

Comment

Welcome to the Pit. This is definitely the place to up your game. Follow the AR method and you'll feel like your back in KC in no time.

Comment

Welcome aboard, WCQ. Living in KCMO, myself. This site will get you very close to Kansas City style BBQ. I've started using Meathead's Kansas City-style sauce recipe, and it is as good or better than most of the bottles on the shelf at the store, and very close to most of the restaurant sauces in town.

Comment

• RonWCQ
                  RonWCQ commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks BigE. Looking forward to it.

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here