Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

never going to starve here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

never going to starve here

Very pleased with amazingribs and new to the old ways.
    Loving my Primo XL and all the accessories, it's custom cart is needing a top & bottom shelf still. Avatar- using engine hoist to put XL into bed.
    First ribs were perfect, now what, how can they get better? Burgers fantastic. Steaks... still working out reverse sear method, even not so perfect is better than anything that came off the propane bbq.
    I'm going to prep my first 18lb brisket after typing this (Friday night) for Sundays supper, my coworker says I'm doomed to fail, I told him, I'm up to the challenge, besides, failure is only success forthcoming.
    Thanks everyone for sharing experiences
    Last edited by Skookumz; May 31, 2019, 10:30 PM.

Looks like you have a good handle on things. Welcome to the pit from Colorado. Looking forward to what you are going to share in the future.

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
      Glad yer here, to learn along with me!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!
        Cheers from Norway

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois!

Comment

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from a BGE guy in Dallas! I understand your passion.

Comment

Welcome from south Texas! That Primo is an amazing cooker.

Comment

Welcome from Winnipeg.

Comment

Success is forthcoming indeed !! Stick around, it will make you a better cook, guaranteed!!

Comment

Welcome from Mass.
                        Primo XL as well.

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Welcome from South Louisiana!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here