Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Member from Central MT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Member from Central MT

Long-time hobby home cook. Love out door cooking and am super impressed with the information available. My brother turned my on to amazingribs.com and, in fact, bought me this membership as a gift. I have done a ton of grilling over the years, and reverse sear changed everything. I have not done as much smoking, but am excited to start--except the price of brisket. That aside, the first order of business will be working up Grampa's smoked trout.

About trout, besides cooking I love to ski, hunt and fish. Probably in that order. Oh yea, I sell boards for a living.

Cook on friends.

Morning GS. Welcome to the pit.

Comment

Welcome! Looking forward to seeing how the trout turns out (with pictures).

Comment

Welcome to The Pit guitarslims. Glad to have you here, and you have one thoughtful brother! I assume from your username you're a guitar player? If so, be sure to contribute to our guitar player thread.

That said, since this is your first post, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. One of those how-tos is how to post nice big pictures here, and another is how to set up your signature.

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Here is a picture of me hitching a ride back up Beartooth Pass after skiing the Rock Creek Headwall on the MT/WY boarder last labor day weekend. I am going to have to start taking pictures of cooks, I don't have a habit of that.

Comment

Welcome GS! We're glad you're here.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here