Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New guy from nothern Illinios

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New guy from nothern Illinios

I guess I'm going in the opposite direction from most of you guys. My days of charcoal grills and off set smokers are over. I'm getting too old for that stuff, I've converted to a natural gas grill and an electric smoker. It's not the best but it beats not being able to grill or smoke cook. Nothing beats a comfortable chair, a bone in ribeye, a glass of good bourbon and a dog at your feet.

That last line sums it up nicely. Welcome to the pit, lots of folks here use gas and lectricity.

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota.. lots of gassers and tricity burners on here.. also no judgments unless if you don't take picture of your cooks then it didn't happen!! Lots of knowledge around ,. Use it to up your game..
      Last edited by Backroadmeats; April 15, 2019, 05:48 PM.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome from NC, just jump in and hang on!

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit from Houston! All cookers are welcome here!

Comment

Huntington Beach welcomes you, those cookers, your dog and especially the Bourbon.

Comment

Welcome from Pittsburgh!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! I haven’t converted to gas, but I did pick one up the other day for quick cooks. I still prefer charcoal and am hooked on low and slow.

Comment

Welcome from Maryland.

Comment

Welcome from the Florida panhandle.

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota. Gas and Electricity are good in my book!

Comment

Welcome from Southern Illinois

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here