Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to AmazingRibs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to AmazingRibs

Took my gasser to the transfer station 25 yrs ago, bought a Weber and never looked back. Now using a 26.75, hope Father's Day brings a Charcoal Summit. Just getting started with grilling season here at the end of the world on the tip of Cape Cod. Need that Charcoal Summit. Would someone like to give my wife and daughter a hint?
    Attached Files

Welcome from Winnipeg ! You have to tell them , if they get u that for Father Day , they also benefit from it too .

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! I think you will find a ton of great information and the folks are real friendly here if you have questions.

Comment

Ron212 Welcome to The Pit! I really like the table for your 26.75". How difficult is it to access the ash bucket?

Comment

• JGo37
          JGo37 commented
          Editing a comment
          HA - I was thinking about that before I got this far down!

Welcome from Colorado ... Good luck with the WSCG for Fathers Day.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! You have plenty of time between now and Father’s Day to drop enough hints. Good luck.

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Welcome aboard, eat good & have fun! 🕶

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome from California! I've got family in Hyannis...good to hear you guys are thawing out and ready to grill. Also...love that table you have built around the Weber!

Comment

• NapMaster
                    NapMaster commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Where the hell is high-anus port? 😏

Welcome from Minnesota! Nice table for your Weber.

Comment

Welcome to the pit!
                    Cheers from Norway

Comment

Welcome to the Pitmaster Club! Nice table you got there, hope that summit shows up soon to keep it company :-)

Comment

Welcome from southeast Michigan!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! There are plenty Weber Kettle cooks here. I’m an occasional one my Jumbo Joe. More often I’m cooking on my Big Green Egg.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here