Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Illinois

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome from California!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Huntington Beach welcomes you.

Comment

Well you don't do anything part way once yer bit, do ya? Welcome to the PIT and lookin' forward to hearing from ya along this journey.

Comment

• Jim Fink
            Jim Fink commented
            Editing a comment
            Kinda jumped right in with both feet. LOL

Welcome from Winnipeg. Be fun to hear your competition stories.

Comment

Welcome from southeast Michigan!

Comment

Welcome from Virginia!

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota!

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois

Comment

Salutations From Hays, Kansas!

Comment

Welcome from central Illinois. What of Illinois are you from and where do you compete

Comment

• Jim Fink
                        Jim Fink commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I am in Northwest Illinois. We compete in Peoria, Kewanee, Westmont so far.

Thanks everyone for the welcome. Looking forward to talking to everyone and sharing stories.

Comment

I'm from the western burbs of Chicago, this is THE BEST place for all things BBQ/grilling/smoking/anything else! Glad to have another Illinoisan here.

Comment

Welcome from DeKalb County!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit Jim from Paris, TN. Glad to have you here. I grew up near Effingham so you are not far from my old home stomping grounds. I look forward to hearing about your competition adventures. It's something I am thinking about doing but haven't pulled the trigger yet. Effingham now does a festival where they have a BBQ competition now. The one last year had a bunch of different teams there. If you ever decide to do that one let me know. I'd love to come up and visit.

Comment

• Jim Fink
                              Jim Fink commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I have a couple of friends that compete in Effingham. I will definitely let you know if I every make it down there. Might make a road trip to check it out before I compete.

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here