Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New member from Argentina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New member from Argentina

Hello everybody! I'm Jimmy from Argentina. I love this web site so I decided to suscribe. I am looking for rubs pastes recipes to try new flavours with an american touch. If you want any argentinian BBQ recipes let me know. Thank you!
    Attached Files

Welcome to the Pit! How about introducing us to Argentina’s cooking by posting pics, recipes and methodology for us to explore.

Comment

I'm liking what I see already. Welcome from the Republic of Texas !!!

When you get settled in somewhere down the line, we'd love to see you post some of your favorite recipes for Argentinean style meals !! If chosen, we will publish over on the free side of the site !! Make you famous, I guarantee !!!

Comment

Welcome from Colorado, Jimmy ...

Comment

• painter
          painter commented
          Editing a comment
          Welcome from another Coloradoan.

Welcome from Winnipeg ! Looking forward to seeing pics and recipes.

Comment

Another welcome from Texas! Anxious to learn from you.

Comment

Welcome to the Pitmaster Club! We'd love to see your cooks and learn from you.

Since you’re new, and if you haven't already done so, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:

Give us an email address you actually use. You can check the email we have on file for you by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Account tab. It’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor, Stripe. Don’t worry though, you can change it by simply visiting https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/pi...il-request.php

Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important so you can receive special deals we occasionally work out for our members, receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all paying USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Thanks for joining!

Comment

Thank you for the warm welcome! I'd love to post some recipes for you to try. My family and I make BBQ every sunday noon, so I promess to upload some pics with the recipes!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Alabama! Glad to have you on board, and look forward to seeing what you are cooking down south in Argentina.

Most of my "American" style BBQ is simple fare. Pulled pork, pork ribs, chicken and beef brisket. All of that meat gets a rub of some sort, but the only thing I sauce on the grill are my ribs, which get a simple glaze towards the end of the cook. Anything else, I serve sauce on the side for those who want it at the table.

I seem to get most of my ideas and recipes here these days, but am always willing to share what I am cooking, and answer any questions I can.

Comment

Greetings from Massachusetts in the USA. I'm sure many of the members here (myself included) would be very interested to hear about the Argentinian style of cooking. Great thing about this forum is that everyone is more than willing to learn and share ideas. Food does bring people together! Enjoy!

Comment

Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy, we love those who love this site. And we love those who love to BBQ, & we love those who love to show pics of their cooks & love those who love rubs....... well enough of that. Welcome, eat good and have fun! By the way, we have some heavy lumber in your neck of the woods. He goes by Ahumadora. This ought to be fun. 🕶

Comment

Welcome to The Pitmaster Club! It is great to have another member from Argentina! Such a rich history of live fire cooking! We love it.

Thank you for the support, we really appreciate it!

Comment

Bienvenidos a Amazingribs pitmaster forums. Estoy ubicado en Pilar BsAs.

Comment

• Huskee
                          Huskee commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Ok, I don't speak Spanish very well, so please don't be offended...but when I read your words I thought the only 'pillar of BS' here might just be FireMan

• HouseHomey
                          HouseHomey commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Huskee Bwahahaha

Welcome. One of my favorite cookbooks is Seven Fires, by Francis Mallmann. Great argentine bbq.

Comment

What Ahumadora said and welcome from South Africa. Look forwsrdcto what you'll bring to the table.

Comment

• FireMan
                            FireMan commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Ok, what is forwsrdcto ?

• Ahumadora
                            Ahumadora commented
                            Editing a comment
                            FireMan Big fingers/small phone

• FireMan
                            FireMan commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Ahumadora , I was guessing in that direction. Have that malady myself, but there was also an opportunity. 😎

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here