Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Outdoor kitchen brand overload !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I found this useful,

He is opinionated, but does bring some real world experience with maintenance of outdoor grills

Comment

Welcome!

Amazing Ribs has tons of reliable reviews and, just down the road from you, is BBQ Guys. It might be worth a visit to their showroom: https://www.bbqguys.com/
      BBQGuys Kitchen & Patio Showroom

1811 N Airway Dr.
      Baton Rouge, LA 70815
      Mon-Sat 9-6

Comment

Welcome!

Here's a few ideas:

Shop Fire Magic Store for all your Fire Magic grills, parts and accessories. We have the largest selection of Fire Magic products at the lowest prices, guaranteed.

AZ BBQ Outfitters fabricates Heavy Duty Grills and Smokers with materials from the USA.

View our range of grills, outdoor refrigerators, beer dispensers, ice makers, patio heaters, storage drawers and chillers.

Comment

I’ve had Firemagic Echelon built in for close to a decade and love it. Well built, used the rotisserie I hadn’t used in five years last night and it worked great. High grade stainless that still looks new. If you are doing a built and have the budget, Kalamazoo or Firemagic. My understanding is that both support their product with parts for decades. You are likely using Granite or poured concrete counter top. You want the hardware to be there in 30 years.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here