Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greeting from Port Saint Lucie, Florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greeting from Port Saint Lucie, Florida

Hi Y'all !! What a thrill to joint this group. I've been smokin' for about 6 years and BBQ'n my whole life. Life is about food ! And friends to share it with. My son (Austin, TX, where there is amazing - e.g. Franklin BBQ) is an amazing smoker. I bought him Meathead's book for Christmas so he didn't have to keep going on-line for advice, information and recipes. He loves it. Cook on, Y'all !! (I've lived in TX and NC, so I can say this!)
    Attached Files

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Welcome, y'all, from TN

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

Welcome to the Pit.

Comment

Welcome to the pit!
            Cheers from Norway

Comment

Welcome from Western Mass.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
                  We kinda been laggin back, waitin fer ya to catch up, so let er rip, now that yer finally here!

Nice avatar, btw; DL is among my favouritest cartoons of all time!!!

Comment

Well welcome from the actual Texas .... smoke on !!!

Comment

Welcome! I have a good friend in Port Saint Lucie. I have been there a few times. Beautiful place!

Comment

By looks of the picture, you sure made a mess. It sure looks good. Welcome, keep eatin good and have fun!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas, TX!

Comment

Welcome from southeast Michigan!

Comment

Welcome from Wilson County,Texas!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here