Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey from San Diego!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey from San Diego!

Hello all!

So... about a year ago, I had a membership here.

At the time, I kinda lurked around. I read posts by both Meathead and this forum in equal parts. Good stuff.

Then, as often happens, life threw an elbow. This resulted in a reprioritization of finances, calculators were tapped, decisions were made. AR renewal vs. the electric bill could only end one way. I had to cancel.

BUT fortunately, life ain't all elbows. Finances have bounced back, and there's no better evidence than sparkin' up my dormant AR account once again!

In other words, (re)greetings from San Diego!

Welcome back to the pit from Southern Illinois

Comment

Welcome back. Glad things are looking up.

Comment

Welcome back to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome back to the Pit from VA!

Comment

Welcome again.

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
              Truly lookin forward to catchin up with ya, an learnin some new things!

Comment

Re-welcome aboard, re-eat & re-have fun!

Comment

Welcome back ...

Comment

Welcome Back to The Pitmaster Club! Thank you very much for your continued support; we really appreciate it.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit

Comment

Welcome back.

Comment

Welcome back from a former North County resident. I’m now just a little further up the 15 in Wildomar, CA.

Comment

Welcome back to the Pit!
                            Cheers from Norway!

Comment

Welcome back!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here