Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just Joined

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just Joined

Hello from the deep south. I lurked a good bit before joining. I joined because I wanted to support the site and learn more. While I have smoked, grilled, hunted, fished, napped most of my life my interest in smoking has increased recently. Just purchased a Shotgun Smoker and have used it once so far. Plan to fire it up today. Greetings to all of you!

Welcome to The Pit from Madison, WI

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

Welcome from TN. The state of LA is my favorite place to visit to do nothing but eat.

Comment

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome, despite the cold weather. Yes, the food is exceptional in Louisiana, but I've found excellent grub in other states too. Saw the eclipse last night but I didn't stay up for the whole free show. Still miffed a little about the Saints and Rams game, but that is how it goes when you don't put a team away.

Comment

Huntington Beach welcomes you sir.

Comment

Hey, I really enjoy a good nap, it's one of life's finest pleasures. The older you get the better it gets !!!

Welcome from Houston brother !!!

Comment

And another welcome from Washington State, but from the northwest corner.

Comment

Howdy from The Great State of Jefferson!

Comment

Welcome, from MN. Cheers!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

OK, now we got ya. None of this nappin whilst lurkin & cookin. Welcome, eat good and have fun!

Comment

• NapMaster
                          NapMaster commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Fireman, nappin should be required. I purchased a cabinet smoker with nappin in mine. Got me a CyberQ too. Just put some pork in. Now for a nap!!.

• FireMan
                          FireMan commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Oh, OK.

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
                        Glad to have ya here, now, an lookin forward to pics of yer Food, an new smoker!

Comment

Welcome from Farmville, Va...

Comment

After my nap, I'll figure learn how to post some photos so I can show you my rig, and maybe some food.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here