Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Northern Illinois

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Northern Illinois

Hi everyone, glad to have at least took the plunge to try out the free 30 day membership, I'm sure it will continue on after that . Trying to start 2019 out by learning more about creating delicious bbq and grilling and I figured this is the place to start. I enjoy smoking ribs, chicken and pork butt mostly but wanna branch out into smoking brisket a bit more and a few other things. Well, thats all i got for the time being. Thanks for the awesome site and the work behind the scenes. Let the learning begin

Welcome to The Pit from Madison, WI. Hope to have you here full-time.

Comment

Welcome from Winnipeg. You will love it once you get started. Very addictive site. Have fun.

Comment

Welcome from TN. You came to the right place.

Comment

Welcome to the Pitmaster Club! Thanks for joining up! You found the right place.

When you have a second, give this thread a once over. There is some important information for you. This information will ensure you get the most out of your experience here in The Pit.

Also, it's very important that you:
          • Check your email, go to User settings then the account tab.You currently cannot change your email on file with us since it’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor, Stripe. Don’t worry though, we’d be happy to change it for you. Please visit this link: https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/pi...il-request.php
          • Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important to receive special deals we occasionally work out for our members, notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Thank you for your support. We are excited to have you and we look forward to your contributions.

-Spinaker

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

You will find out that a month won’t get ‘er done. You will be in for a pleasant surprise & so will all your friends & fam who will be partaking of your wares. Welcome, eat good & have fun!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Tony.

Comment

Welcome! Hope you choose to stick around. Also, surprised that out of 16,000+ members the username "Tony" was still available!

Enjoy your membership, and be sure to holler of you need anything!

Comment

Tony, welcome from Pensacola Florida.

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota!

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

*wave* from Elgin IL!

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Texas !! I'm originally from Chicago and had a lot of my buddies go to Northern. You up DeKalb way or somewhere else?

Comment

• _Tony
                                _Tony commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Thanks, I'm in Cherry Valley just east of Rockford

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here