Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Member from Auckland New Zealand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Member from Auckland New Zealand

Hi everyone. I'm a bit of newbie but I'm really interested in how you guys do your bbq's and grilling. A big fan of the shows on TV and I got the Meathead book for Xmas and haven't put it down.
    Just been out and bought some fresh cuts of meat and spices etc for rubs (trying the last meal ribs tomorrow night). Keen to learn and I will apologise in advance for the stupid questions but really looking forward to getting to know you all. Cheers!

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
    Lookin forward to hearin lots from ya, an I'm purty dang sure I done asked up alla th stupid questions, so Fire Away!

Sláinte!

Comment

Welcome from Maryland.

Comment

Haha! Awesome mate. Thanks for the welcome :-)

Comment

One of the things that shoulda been splained to ya, is we require pics of yer first cooks. Yeah, ya gotta. Welcome, eat good & have fun!

Comment

• Daz
            Daz commented
            Editing a comment
            Will do - tomorrow night is my first crack at doing your guys way so I will post it up :-)

Welcome to The Pit Daz.

Comment

Welcome and greetings from Texas!

Comment

Cheers from Virginia. Welcome to The Pit. You won’t find a better place to learn and talk about BBQ.

Comment

Welcome from Winnipeg. Bet you have some interesting stories to share as well.

Comment

Welcome aboard Daz. You’ve found the best place to learn and share about BBQ.

Comment

• Troutman
                  Troutman commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Charlie Allnut ..... how you doin'??

• Bill P
                  Bill P commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hi Troutman, I think the quote is "pretty good...for an old married man". Lot of great quotes in that movie.

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois

Comment

Where you from in Auckland? Just returned from time spent in Bethels and Awhitu. Family lives there. Use some of that tea tree wood for some good smoking.

Comment

• Daz
                    Daz commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I live in Remuera - Got a mate that lives in Awhitu - Beautiful area. Your family that lives here, did they re-locate from the states or are they Kiwis?

• Sfdrew28
                    Sfdrew28 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Nice area you’re in. My in-laws and all of my wife’s family live there so I’m back there each year.

Welcome to The Pit from Hays, Kansas! Looking forward to seeing your rib cook!

Comment

• Daz
                    Daz commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I'm looking forward to seeing my rib cook! I'm probably over prepared. I'm a bit nervous because I've built it up so much with my family. Will post photos if it turns out like something that can be classed as edible

Welcome aboard! I go down to Raetihi every few years for the duck and pheasant season. Absolute paradise down there, in my opinion! Look forward to getting to know you on here!

Comment

• Daz
                    Daz commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Cheers!

Welcome from southeast Michigan!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here