Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Member from Calgary, Alberta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Member from Calgary, Alberta

I've been following Meathead and this site for several years without joining, and finally broke down and did. I've learned many valuable things from this site, and have guided -- er, shoved -- many of my friends to various pages. I have made the Smoked Turkey several times, always to rave reviews.

I started with a leaky Char-Griller offset, and now have a Broil King Keg with an Auber Instruments PID controller, and thoroughly enjoy learning more to do with it.

Neil Petrunia, Calgary

Welcome from Texas. Looking forward to you're becoming a full fledged member.

By the way, I fetched my lovely bride from the Red Deer area. Been to Calgary a bunch, even went to Stampede one year !!! Great country up there, especially Banff !!!

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
      Glad to have ya here!

Comment

Welcome from TN. Banf is on my bucket list; I'll be up that way at some point.

Comment

Welcome from Western Massachusetts. Good to have one of our northern friends join in.

Comment

Welcome from Florida!

Comment

Welcome to continued fun in the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from southeast Michigan !

Comment

Welcome from Maryland.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome from Winnipeg. Fun to see more Canucks joining.

Comment

Welcome from Hays, Kansas!

Comment

Greetings from Massachusetts. Smoked turkeys are awesome! They're not just for Thanksgiving! Enjoy the Pit.

PS - Sorry about the Flames last night....but we needed the 2 points!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here