Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jeff from Cleveland here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeff from Cleveland here

This website has become my smoking and BBQ Bible. I am a younger guy with some great guys before me that showed me it's cool for guys to cook. I love the science, variation and art that makes this site the best out there. I don't have a huge background story. I just love to cook outside. I have a cheap offset smoker with dreams of upgrading and a nice gasser, but with care and attention to detail I turn out some things that I am truly proud to serve. Thanks for the wisdom guys and Keep It Low and Slow Jeff

Just goes to show Jeff that it's more about the cook than the cooker. Welcome to the pit.

-Joel

Comment

It's not about your equipment, It's about how you use it. Welcome Jeff, may you never stop learning.

Comment

Welcome Jeff. You are goingb to liken it here. Lots of great info.

Comment

Keep cookin', Jeff! If you can make great things from a cheap offset, then you already have skills. That's how I started, and my family raved about my cooking. I have moved to better cookers, and the flavor has only improved, but the raves have gone down (I think there is now the expectation that anything I make is going to come out awesome). Welcome!

Comment

Hey Jeff. Welcome

"Cleveland ROCK"

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Jeff! Please take a moment to read my Welcome letter and Tips topics located here. Tip #1 will help you with filling out that Signature!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here