Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Checking in from FL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Checking in from FL

I've been around for a few years, but have never posted...mainly playing voyeur for opinions and techniques. I recently moved to Riverview FL and the movers lost my COS (I don't know how that even happens) and damaged my PBC. Luckily I've had my 22" Kettle for charcoal grilling and my Char-Broil gas burner for the weeknight cooks. I just got the PBC going again and just bought an Oklahoma Joe's Longhorn so I'll be modifying it as I assemble it and hopefully have something to offer the group through that experience. Thanks for sharing and letting me look over your shoulders and learn. I'll try to contribute now that I've 'broken the seal' on posting!

Welcome out of the shadows.

Comment

Welcome to Florida. Waiting until after hurricane season to end was a good plan

Comment

Welcome from southeast Michigan and Happy Thanksgiving!

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
            Glad yer here now, lookin forward to more from ya! :

Comment

Welcome from California!

Comment

Welcome from Pensacola!

Comment

Now another seal needs to be broken, pics, pics of cooks, pics of dent in yer PBC, yup. Welcome, eat good & have fun!

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Welcome to The Pit from Madison, WI. We look forward to your participation. My guess would be your "lost" cooker was "found" and is cooking for a family member or friend of one of your movers.

Comment

• Chewey
                        Chewey commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I have ZERO doubt about that!

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

• Chewey
                        Chewey commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Looks like we share a couple passions. I'm an Air Force pilot and obviously love BBQ. Tell me you're into classic cars and we'll get along just fine!

• HawkerXP
                        HawkerXP commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Two of my pilots are retired Air Force. I am director of maintenance. Who doesn't like classic car and classic aircraft!

Welcome from Orlando

Comment

Welcome to the posting side of The Pit.

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ... you'll definitely want to replace the PBC (not so sure about the COS, though )

Comment

• Chewey
                            Chewey commented
                            Editing a comment
                            To late...I just assembled (and mod'd) an OK Joe's Longhorn this afternoon! Haha. I researched the big boys, but I'm in for less than $450 including mods right now. Especially with moving every few years, I don't want my lifetime pit to 'get lost'.

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here