Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Howdy from Houston, TX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Howdy from Houston, TX

I've been using this site for about six months now, to help choose my Camp Chef pellet smoker, and then to make several recipes. I've made several briskets, a butterflied smoked turkey, hot smoked salmon, and I have the miso chicken drumlettes in the fridge marinating right now, as I have more salmon in the wet brine too. This site has sparked a kind of renaissance in my kitchen and among my friends. I'm looking forward to learning even more and making great food

Welcome from the Galveston area!

Comment

Welcome from the North East!

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!

Glad yer here, to learn along with me!

Don't be shy, hop on in, git involved!!!

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ... (10 years ago, I'd have said welcome from Houston (Cypress, really)) ..

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas!

Comment

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome from Kingwood!!! Glad to see you made the leap from lurker to member!!! Nothing but great people and great advice here in the pit!! I can’t even express how much I’ve learned from my time here in the pit! Looking forward to seeing you around and reading about your cooks!

Comment

Welcome aboard. While yer at it put some greenbacks down on the deal, sign up fer life, well actually a few years & you’ll have a whole bunch of Renaissanced friends. Eat good and have fun!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit from Minnesota.

Comment

Welcome from just north of Austin (Round Rock actually)!

Comment

Welcome from southeast Michigan!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here