Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Southeast Ga

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Southeast Ga

Good evening, my name is Herschell Hires, I’m an avid smoker, griller, steamer and a master of none of these. My user name is the product of my granddaughters. Thanks for allowing me to join all of you!

Welcome from the Lowcountry of South Carolina

Comment

Welcome to the Pit, from a Georgia boy living in Alabama!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! Thanks for joining up!

When you have a second, give this thread a once over. There is some important information for you. This information will ensure you get the most out of your experience here in The Pit.

Also, it's very important that you:
        • Check your email, go to User settings then the account tab.You currently cannot change your email on file with us since it’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor, Stripe. Don’t worry though, we’d be happy to change it for you. Please visit this link: https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/pi...il-request.php
        • Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important to receive special deals we occasionally work out for our members, notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Thank you for your support. We are excited to have you and we look forward to your contributions.

-Spinaker

Comment

Originally posted by jfmorris View Post
          Welcome to the Pit, from a Georgia boy living in Alabama!
          You should be ashamed. My condolences to your family lol.

Comment

• jfmorris
            jfmorris commented
            Editing a comment
            Haha cptnding its like that old saying that "you can never go home". The Georgia I grew up in no longer exists. I was in Cobb county, with a Marietta address, back when we rode our bikes on dirt roads out in that part of the county - roads that no longer exists, fished in streams and ponds that no longer exists, and so on. Where I grew up has been paved over, or built over.

• jfmorris
            jfmorris commented
            Editing a comment
            Cobb County has gone from 115,000 residents to 756,000 residents in my lifetime. I came to Alabama for engineering jobs, and every time I do go back to the Atlanta area, I am so glad I don't live there anymore. Traffic is insane! I'll take Huntsville at this point to Atlanta any day. South Georgia (Donalsonville, Waycross, Blackshear) hasn't gotten so bad, and I still have family down there.

• Troutman
            Troutman commented
            Editing a comment
            Dang JF what do you really think ?? !!!

Actually I’m a big fan of Gulf Shores !!

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois

Comment

Welcome from southeast Michigan!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Herschell.

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
                Glad yer here, lookin forward to more from ya!

Comment

Greetings from Boston

Comment

Welcome Ha Ha. Cheers!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit from Madison, WI

Comment

Welcome! Part of my childhood was spent living near Atlanta for two years. I started kindergarten with a thick Georgia accent. Been back in Indiana ever since.

Comment

Welcome from Colorado, Herschell ...

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here