Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not the best at intros but here goes.. I found BBQ pitmasters on TV like 3 or 4 years ago. I found with an instant connection with outdoor cooking and playing with fire. Once the show wasnt on anymore, I lost my way. Then about 6 months ago I found The BBQ Central Show. It got me excited again about outdoor cooking. It's also how I found this site. I live in Delaware where there is not much in the way of BBQ classes or major BBQ stores. I know I have a lot to learn. My current outdoor cookers: Broil King Baron gas grill, Blackstone 28 inch and 36 ( yet to be put together), oil less turkey fryer, and a cheapy water smoker. I look forward to learning. I hope there are more learning videos. I have enjoyed what I am seen and heard so far.

Welcome!! I can't help but think of Wayne's World when someone mentions Delaware.

Jealous of your griddles!!

Comment

• Troutman
      Troutman commented
      Editing a comment
      Party down, excellent !!!!

• Spinaker
      Spinaker commented
      Editing a comment
      Hahahaha, me too!!!

'Delaware, I'm in Delaware."

Hahahahahaha

Welcome from STL! Thank you for your confession, you are absolved for having lost your way. Outdoor Cook two weekends in a row, keep on the path, and you will be saved.

Comment

Welcome from the Eastern Shore of Maryland, just down the road from you. You have come to the right place to learn all about BBQ. There is so much knowledge shared here, from friendly folks, that you won’t need or want any classes.

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

There are videos plus here. Welcome, eat good and have fun!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas, TX

Comment

Welcome from Texas !!!

Comment

Welcome from Florida.

Comment

Welcome from southeast Michigan! Before you're completely absolved though, JGo37 forgot to mention that you have to post at least one picture of one of your cooks.

Comment

• JGo37
                    JGo37 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    EdF answered someone SO COMPLETELY that no one else could do anything but repeat him. I had to add the lame comment 'and bring cheese'.

Onboarding someone is a TEAM EFFORT, and you gotta leave room for that.

HAHA

• EdF
                    EdF commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yeah, JGo37, I understand. I'll try to be better in the future. Sometimes I'm just a showboat. Someday, I may just get over it. Cheers, Buddy!

Originally posted by Macktechie View Post
                  ... I live in Delaware where there is not much in the way of BBQ classes or major BBQ stores. I know I have a lot to learn. My current outdoor cookers: Broil King Baron gas grill, Blackstone 28 inch and 36 ( yet to be put together), oil less turkey fryer, and a cheapy water smoker. I look forward to learning. I hope there are more learning videos. I have enjoyed what I am seen and heard so far.
                  I would start here: https://amazingribs.com/table-contents

And there is Meathead's book, too.

Welcome to The Pit!

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
                    I'm glad yer here, to learn along with me!

Looks like ya have a purty nice arsenal of cookers, to create Great Food in a variety of fashions...

Ask plenty questions, everybody here is so helpful, and knowledgeable!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota. Enjoy the Pit.

Comment

Welcome from California. This is THE place to learn about great barbecue!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here