Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Niles IL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Niles IL

I've been a long time member, but I have not posted since I joined. So I thought I should re-introduce myself. I've been smoking and woodworking for over 20 years I have six smokers they are:
    wsm 18.5
    wsm 22.5
    xl masterfully propane smoker
    brinkmann vertical smoker
    brinkmann half barrel smoker
    kingsford half barrel
    Masterforge propane grill

im not trying to boast, just show my enthusiasm for smoking food. Also show my love for cooking outdoors, no matter the temperature. I am looking forward to being more involved in topical discussions soon.

That’s a great lineup. Which one gets the most use? And which one is your favorite?

Comment

Howdy, better late than never. Welcome, eat good and have fun!

Comment

He one that gets the most use is the masterfully, and wsm 18,5. My baby is the Sam 22.5 which I'm still putting together, with gasket seal kit and bbq guru set up.

Comment

Sorry auto correct masterbuilt

Comment

Thank for the welcome

Comment

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

Thank you neighbor

Comment

Welcome and the Cubs can just go.... without BBQ forever as far as I care. Anyway - I don't think you can actually boast here - whatever you have, and that is a nice smoker lineup, is just a grain of sand on the beach of the cookers that make up THE PIT!

Comment

Thanks for making me feel at home. I'm looking for more knowledge to cook better food with what I have.

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Thank you and welcome to you as well. Enjoy the knowledgebase in this forum.

Comment

Twenty years and all those cookers- you have some experience to share.

Comment

I have some to share. There is a lot of knowledge her at postmaster I can definitely learn from. I am so happy to join and share.

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

• Smoqn gene2143
                                Smoqn gene2143 commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Thank you for the welcome in having fun

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here