Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buckeye transplant living in Florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buckeye transplant living in Florida

Love this site! Grew up in Ohio and my dad was a Weber fanatic. Cooked a lot on the Weber and my favorite was a huge 3 inch sirloin he cooked for 17 min. per side. He would have loved this site.
    I have a 22.5 inch Weber and I use the Smokenator and the Party Q from BBQ Guru (both products I found on this site) for low and slow cooks. I have cooked turkey, tri tips, salmon, ground my own burgers, flank steak, chicken, brisket, butts for pulled pork, home made bacon, ice (for Bloody Mary's), sauces (the Controlled Burn hot sauce is great and have given it as gifts for a few years, people LOVE it), rubs, etc. etc. I could go on and on with all of the recipes and techniques I have used from this site but you get my drift. My favorite technique has been the reverse sear. Unreal results.

You swapped with Urban Meyer??

Ditto on the reverse sear. Amazing eh??

Comment

• FLBuckeye
      FLBuckeye commented
      Editing a comment
      HUGE Buckeye fan. Grew up three blocks from Woody Hayes and attended tOSU although I got my degree from Purude

Welcome FLBuckeye! Please take a moment to read my welcome letter and tips on how to create your signature. Then kick back and relax

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here