Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Member Virginia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Member Virginia

Hello All,
    Among all my hobbies, cooking is my favorite. I have a smoker (firebox on the side). I have been dabbing in the arts for about 12 years. I am NO EXPERT. People do love what I cook and that's the enjoyment I get. I also enjoy bringing in leftovers for lunch at work and surrounding the kitchen area with that nice smoke smell. My co-workers don't like me for that. I lived and worked in the Texas and lived in Louisiana for awhile so I do know some things about smoking and cooking in general. I am hoping to get some good recipes from this site as well maybe locating places to buy meat (cant locate any place that sells Louisiana Hot Links, Costco had them but not in stock anymore). Anyway a big hello to all the members.

Welcome to the Pit from northern Va!

Comment

Welcome from the Lowcountry of South Carolina

Comment

A big hello back at ya. Welcome, eat good and have fun!

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
          Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

Comment

Welcome from Winnipeg. Enjoy the conversation.

Comment

Welcome from Maryland

Comment

Welcome, you'll like it here. Lots of nice people and a lot of info!👌

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

Welcome from Farmville, Va.

Comment

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

Welcome from Leeburg, VA.

Comment

Welcome from southeast Michigan!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here