Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New from Brea CA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New from Brea CA

Have used this site for a very long time now and finally decided to join. Run two smokers - a Klose 68" offset and an Extra Large Big Green Egg. Learned by tons of eBooks but my best lessons especially on ribs and brisket came from here. Engineer by trade so the "Science" behind Brisket and stall was especially interesting. Happy to pay for play here as I like supporting sites that provide real value as this one does

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
    Glad to have ya here, lookin forward to more from ya!
    I sure ain't no engineer, but have been squirrellin away my pocket change, to git me one o them snazzy Hickory Striped caps!

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

Welcome from Maryland.

Comment

Brea in the house. Huntington Beach welcomes you sir!

Comment

Good stuff! Welcome!

Comment

Oh yeah, this site has weal value, especially with Wibs & bwisket & woasts & & well you get the picture. Welcome aboard, eat good and have fun!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

You need to get the smell and taste plugins - welcome from St Lou!

Comment

Welcome from NYC!

Comment

Schertz, Texas says welcome to your me addiction!

Comment

Welcome to fun in the Pit from Dallas, TX

Comment

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

Welcome Brea! Irvine here. Great to have you on board.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here