Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Second post!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Second post!

Hey! Al here. Stoked to be part of this community. Just discovered there ir an "introduce yourself" section here.

Wrote my first post yesterday about some burgers.. my obsession for sure. If you are interested in my thoughts about them, check them out. (https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...t-do-you-think)

For me, the perfect burger is beef + salt.. not over-topping them.

Welcome, Al! Salt, a little pepper, some bacon and cheese (usually cheddar) for me.

Comment

• Al-FogoCharcoal
      Al-FogoCharcoal commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks! Will try cheddar next time for sure.

This is a great site and the moor you give the better it is welcome from Jackson wy

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois

Comment

• Al-FogoCharcoal
      Editing a comment
      Thanks! Have a great week.

Huntington Beach welcomes you sir! Because of your posts i need a burger today. I was going to make ribs.
    Thanks for that!

Comment

• Al-FogoCharcoal
      Editing a comment
      You could make a short rib patty haha best of both worlds!

Welcome, glad to have you.

Comment

• EdF
      EdF commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice avatar!

• Al-FogoCharcoal
      Editing a comment
      Thanks! Having fun already.

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
    Glad to have ya here!

I enjoyed yer burger post, lookin forward to hearin more from ya!

Comment

Welcome from that Great State of Mind....Texas !!!!

Comment

Welcome and a 'tip o' the prongs' to your burger thread as well. I read every post; burgers can't really be screwed up, but do take thought and prep for success.

You need to drop that 'Trial Member' off Al. You've got this site wired...

Comment

• Al-FogoCharcoal
      Editing a comment
      Absolutely, even the smallest details come into play for THE burger.

Haha I think it will come down eventually. Cheers!

Welcome from Maryland.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here