Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rich from Dayton Ohio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rich from Dayton Ohio

I wanted to get into BBQ 2 years ago. Went to Lowes, Home Depot, Wally World.. Mannn, that's a whole lot of grills out there. Anything from thirty bucks all the way into the thousands! So it was time to go to BBQ School, and ran across this site! What a treasure chest, I sponged everything regarding charcoal grills, the Zen of, and recipes.

After studying grills for a while and reading the reviews it was time to build it! I ended up with this setup and it has been great!
    Weber Gold 22.5''
    Smokenator 1000
    BBQ Guru Temp Controller (Battery version)
    ET-732 remote thermometer
    Instant Read Thermometer

This was the very first set of Baby Backs I cooked. This site indeed saved me time and money. Meat is not cheap and I don't want to waste anything because of lack of knowledge.

Now, we cant just stop here can we? Seems I will have to make another post. The fourth photo was not showing.

Caveman-

Awesome, and welcome Rich! Those ribs look absolutely fantastic. I can't wait until they make smell-a-vision computer screens....

When you get a minute, check out pit Boss' Welcome post on the main page and the Tips post in that same channel. It will help you learn the ropes a little as well as help you fill out your signature, basically just copy & paste your cooker info from above and put it into your signature. The tips post also helps give a better way of posting larger pictures.

Glad to have you here Rich. We look forward to your contributions!

Comment

Welcome Rich! I love that cartoon (or at least I did 35 years ago).

Comment

Hello Rich, gald to meet you. Welcome

Comment

Thanks for the welcome guys. Glad to be here and share information with you all.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here