Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from NJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from NJ

Hi All

I just picked up Meathead's book 2 weeks ago and started following the forums a few days ago. Wow, I cant believe how much I have learned so far. Originally from NYC, growing up in a 6 story apartment building, I never had easy access to a grill until I moved out on my own to an apartment with a small 2nd story deck. The first thing I bought for my new apartment was a Weber Genesis Silver. Fast forward almost 15 years, a move to NJ, and the Genesis is still kicking, a real workhorse.

I just re-built my patio and have upgraded to a Genesis II and love it. Now I'm ready to up barbecue game.

Great to meet everyone and I'm super excited to be here.

Rob

Welcome aboard from Rockland County NY

Comment

Welcome to the pit! Great to have you, and it’s great to hear that Genesis still delivers! If you wanna show us pics of your patio/grilling station that would be much appreciated, we have a dedicated channel/thread for that even.

Since you’re new, and if you haven't already done so, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:

Give us an email address you actually use. You can check the email we have on file for you by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Account tab. You currently cannot change your email on file with us since it’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor, Stripe. Don’t worry though, you can change it by simply visiting https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/pi...il-request.php

Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important so you can receive special deals we occasionally work out for our members, receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all paying USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Thanks for joining!

Comment

Welcome from Colorado, Rob ...

Comment

Welcome to The Pit from Maryland!!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas!

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota.

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
                I hope ya stick around, an learn along!

Comment

Welcome from Florida!

Comment

Welcome from the Eastern Shore of Maryland. Glad you are here.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Rob.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit! It is great to have you! Thank you for the support.

Comment

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

Ok, let’s play ball. Welcome, eat good and have fun!

Comment

Welcome from southeast Michigan!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here