Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sayin hey from Alexandria, VA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sayin hey from Alexandria, VA

Been a member for a while, but never got around to introducing myself or posting. Just read from other people's experiences to figure out what I needed to know. The wealth of information here saved a cook I was running for a party for my Mom and she ran out of propane during the stall.
    I run a 22" Weber (the performer model with the bigger side table) and a 24" Camp Chef Smoke Vault. I've been smoking for 7 years, started with a Slow and Sear, moved on to a PBC, then sold that off and got the Smoke Vault last year so I could get a little more sleep while cooking overnight. Looking forward to bouncing some ideas off everyone and maybe even offering a little advice myself.

Click image for larger version  Name:	22221277_121173105223770_2093764851351420928_n.jpg Views:	3 Size:	261.1 KB ID:	531492

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

Welcome. I attended HS (part of 9 and all of 10-12) at the old George Washington HS on Mt. Vernon Ave. The line for the old Hammond HS/GWHS divide ran, literally, through our house. I'd opted for GWHS, so my younger sister was similarly educated. Years later, TC Williams combined all the HSers, so our youngest brother went there during the "Remember the Titans" years.

Back on thread - LOTS of good BBQ in all kinds of weather back then. I look forward to your comments.

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Pleased to Meet Ya!
          Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!
          Nice setup, an cookers ya got there, looks like a Happy Place!

Comment

Welcome from southeast Michigan!

Comment

Welcome from the Eastern Shore of Maryland.

Comment

Interesting idea of what awhile is. Cool rigs. Welcome & eat good, have fun!

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Huntington Beach welcomes you.

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota!

Comment

Glad you are in the Pit!

Comment

Welcome, from northern Virginia!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here