Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flew 8000 miles to join!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to The Pit. I really really want to get to New Zealand one of these days. Love to fish, I know there are some great places to throw a fly!

Comment

Welcome! Beautiful surroundings there.

But it sounded like you might be fishing for cooker advice. I'd start here: https://amazingribs.com/smoker/karub...-60-pit-review

It's a great complement to a BGE.

And there are a couple of long threads on the forums about it.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Baltimore, Maryland! Glad you joined us.

Comment

Yep, amazing place! Not everyone can live in SAINT LOUIS, you're getting by with a good second choice!

Welcome to the PIT.

Click image for larger version

Name:	StLouisSkyline.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	80.1 KB
ID:	530973

Comment

We have some experienced veterans in the MCS department, along with some really good stories and alibis to help you out with yer wife. Plus, she will be a beneficiary of the cookers you acquire. Welcome, eat good & have fun!

Comment

Yep Spent the first 20 years of my life in NZ. Hoping to go back for vacation in February and head straight out fishing.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here