Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Member here from Sudbury Mass.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Member here from Sudbury Mass.

Hi everyone,I love to bbq/and grill all the time, I am a firefighter and work with guys that love to do the same and they told me about Amazingribs.com.My wife and daughter got me a smoker for x-mas so i know have 4 grills,looking forward to all the new ideas and help for better grilling and smoking Love ribs and steak.O ya and BEER.Love this site lots to learn from thanks for all the hard work .
    Mike Hamill
    Last edited by mikehamill; January 13, 2015, 08:30 PM.

Welcome Mike! We're glad you're here. Time to fill out your signature so we'll know all about those grill of yours

Check out the welcome and announcements channels for my tips and welcome posts. They'll get you started on the signature.

Comment

Hello Mike, welcome

Comment

Mike -- you are practically my neighbor. I live in Maynard.

Comment

Hi Mike, welcome to the Pit

Comment

Welcome Mike. Glad to have a passionate griller/smoker//beer drinker here!

As Pit Boss mentioned, there's some things to set up being a new member here...so please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos including the signature he mentioned!

Hope to hear & see more from you.

Comment

Maybe all us Mass folks need to get together for some bbq and beer...

Comment

Welcome, Mike. I am from Worcester. Tons of great advice on this site.

Comment

Welcome Mike I know you will enjoy this site and the people in it.

Comment

Welcome Mike. I think there's a rule that we have at least 1 grill per person in our household, with a minimum of 4.

Comment

FuzzyD we should make that a Pitmaster Club rule in general. And add 10,000 bonus points for each grill owned above the number of household members.

Comment

HI Mike, I'm in Attleboro but was in Sudbury yesterday. Welcome aboard and thanks for your service, firefighters rock..

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X
                        false
                        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                        false
                        false
                        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                        Yes
                        Rubs Promo

Spotlight

These are not paid placements, they are a curated selection of reviewed products.

All of the products below have been tested and are highly recommended. Click here to read more about our review process.

Use Our Links To Help Keep Us Alive

Many merchants pay us a small referral fee when you click our links and purchase from them. This has zero impact on the price you pay, but has a major impact on our ability to maintain and improve this site so please click our “buy now” buttons on product reviews!

The Good-One Is A Superb Grill And A Superb Smoker All In One

The Good-One Open Range is dramatically different from a traditional offset smoker, placing the heat source behind and under the smokebox instead of off to the side. Click here to read our†complete review.

The Pit Barrel Cooker May Be Too Easy

The PBC has a rabid cult following for good reason. It’s among the best bargains for a smoker in the world. This baby cooks circles around cheap offset smokers because temperature control is so much easier. Click here to read our detailed review and the raves from people who own them.

BBQ And Grilling Gifts For Every Occasion

Looking for the perfect gift for the BBQ and grilling enthusiasts in your life? Here’s our suggestion for platinum and gold medal-winning products at a variety of price points. Click here to see our list of Gold Medal Gifts.

The Cool Kettle With The Hinged Hood We Always Wanted

Napoleon’s 22″ Pro Cart Charcoal Kettle Grill puts a few spins on the familiar kettle design. In fact, the hinged lid with a handle on the front spins in a rotary motion 180 degrees. It’s hard to beat a Weber kettle, but Napoleon holds its own and adds some unique features to make the 22″ Pro Cart a viable alternative. Click here for more about what makes this grill special.