Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Virginia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Virginia

My name is Mo. I have a bit of kitchen experience from my younger years and my first love(s) are food and booze. I just started smoking last year and have some basic equipment. I've successfully pulled off pork butt, pork ribs, and beef ribs. I'm hoping to experiment and learn more regarding technique, equipment, and other ways to help me savor life to its fullest via the kitchen table. This site has already helped me tremendously, so here's to The Pit! Cheers!
    Last edited by MoCollards; June 23, 2018, 07:18 AM. Reason: grammar

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! Thanks for joining up! This is a great place to learn, you have come to the right place.

When you have a second, give this thread a once over. There is some important information for you. This information will ensure you get the most out of your experience here in The Pit.

Also, it's very important that you:
      • To check your email, go to User settings then the account tab.You currently cannot change your email on file with us since it’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor, Stripe. Don’t worry though, we’d be happy to change it for you. PM (private message) Huskee with your email change request, or via email at [email protected]
      • Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important to receive special deals we occasionally work out for our members, notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Thank you for your support. We are excited to have you and we look forward to your contributions.

-Spinaker

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
        Glad to have ya here, to learn along with me!
        Bonus Points awarded fer bringin a Smokey Joe!!!!

Comment

• Mr. Bones
          Mr. Bones commented
          Editing a comment
          Mudkat LOL!
          Reckon we a Select Few, Brother!
          Ain't jus anybody, can pull off any ol avante garde brim, especial a porcelain one eh??

• Mudkat
          Mudkat commented
          Editing a comment
          Select and proud Mr. Bones. Always looking for more smokey joe lid hat members! 👊

• Mr. Bones
          Mr. Bones commented
          Editing a comment
          Now, that's what I'm takin bout!
          Yer video was an absolute SCREAM, in case I failed to elaborate upon that part!
          I still find myself goin back to watch it again, an gigglin like a lil Schoolgirl!
          Many Thanks fer th stress relief ya provided, an Happy trails, Brother!
          We'll meet one day, I like to reckon!
          Last edited by Mr. Bones; June 25, 2018, 06:30 PM.

Welcome to the Pit from the Republic of Tejas!!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! Are collards your speciality?

Comment

• MoCollards
            MoCollards commented
            Editing a comment
            Greens of all types, but collards are a house favorite

Welcome from the Eastern Shore of Maryland.

Comment

Welcome from Colorado, Mo ...

Comment

Another welcome from Colorado!

Comment

Welcome to the experience , eat good and have fun!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from West TN.

Comment

Welcome from the other side of the HRBT

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Mo.

Comment

Welcome from Western Mass. Enjoy the community and education...

Comment

Welcome from another newbie (my first post was today). Oh....from Eastern Kansas about 25 minutes west of KC.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here