Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New member in Santa Fe, NM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New member in Santa Fe, NM

No good butcher here in Northern NM. Have any of you guys had any luck with buying baby back racks online?

Welcome to The Pit! We appreciate your support! If you do end up finding a good source for meat near you (brick & mortar store) please share it in the Member Reviews > Butchers & Meat Suppliers > New Mexico channel. This would be helpful to other member near you when they search NM in the future. Also the same Member Reviews channel, with the sub-channel of Internet Meat Retailers will be helpful to you for online sources.

Since you’re new here, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:
    1. Give us an email address you actually use. You can check the email we have on file for you by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Account tab. You currently cannot change your email on file with us yourself since it’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor, Stripe, if you’re a paying member. Don’t worry though, we’d be happy to change it for you. Click here to fill out an email change request, or email me at [email protected].
    2. Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important so you can receive special deals we occasionally work out for our members, receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all USA members. (Paid members get automatic monthly entry, whereas Free Trial members or general public must enter manually.) We’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ... looks like you've got several Costo stores nearby. That's where I'd look first before ordering online.

Comment

Welcome from slightly south of you!

no butcher, but how about Sams Club for meat? Costco has a decent selection, which I know isn’t located in Santa Fe. But even Albertsons has a decent quality of selection here in Rio Rancho. They even had some good looking tomahawk ribeyes yesterday that I was tempted to buy.

But, of most times I’ve made baby backs, I have bought at Albertsons when they have them on sale. Watch the circulars in Wednesday’s mail.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit! We are happy to have you here. Thank you for the support.

Comment

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
              Glad to have ya here with us!

Comment

Welcome. The spousal unit and I always spend an opera week in Santa Fe each summer, take a cooking class, spend too much money on art, buy yet another Tom Taylor belt buckle and try out more restaurants.

Any suggestions on the latter are always appreciated. The rest is such a nice rut to be in that I am looking forward to it.

Comment

• Whipkey
                  Whipkey commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Just bought a Taylor bolo - really nice.
                  Try El Nido in Tesuque.
                  Wonder if your name means that you, like me, are a fracker?

• fracmeister
                  fracmeister commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Oh yeah

Welcome from southeast Michigan!

Comment

Welcome to The PIT.

Comment

Huntington Beach welcomes you.

Comment

Welcome aboard, eat good and have fun! What ya cookin on?

Comment

Welcome from Northern California!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Greetings from Hays, Kansas!! Welcome!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here