Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good old GA boy smokin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good old GA boy smokin

Been smokin on my BGE for couple years now. I’ve smoked Turkey legs, chicken wings, butts, and ribs but want to learn new ideas.

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

Welcome from Pensacola FL.

Comment

Welcome Georgia from Texas !!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! What! A good old GA boy an no pork shoulder?

Comment

• jfmorris
            jfmorris commented
            Editing a comment
            Isn’t that what his "butts" is?

• LA Pork Butt
            LA Pork Butt commented
            Editing a comment
            jfmorris yep! Speed reading was never my strength.

Welcome from Colorado!

Comment

Welcome from Huntsville, Alabama, from a fellow Georgia boy. Glad to have you on board! All the advice here will help step up your game when it comes to outdoor cooking.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit. Something new would be to smoke a chuck roast. It cooks just like a butt, but probably to a bit higher temp to get to probe tender.

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
                Reckon ya come to th 'Right Place' fer some new ideas...

Comment

This place is very hard and Delicious on the pocketbook howdy from Wyoming

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! Where abouts in GA are ya from?

Comment

Welcome David98299

Comment

Huntington Beach welcomes you Georgia.

Comment

Welcome David98299. In answer to your question, a couple new things I've been trying are Steven Raichlen's smoked bread, and smoked meatloaf. I have to recommend the meatloaf, it was great.

Comment

Welcome from Perry, GA.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here