Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello Pitmasters from San Diego

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Pitmasters from San Diego

Hello, My name is Chris. I've been fortunate to have found the AmazingRibs website and utilize it frequently to enlighten me to the ways of the pitmaster and the art of low and slow BBQ. Thank you for the opportunity to join the Pitmaster Club. I'm a 39 year old husband and father of two living in San Diego CA. I'm a UPS driver and have worked for UPS for 19 years. My passion and skill level for BBQ have been steadily rising and I can attribute most of it to the information I've learned from Meathead & crew. I currently cook on a Weber Kettle 22.5 with a Smokenator. I've honed some decent skills for pork butt, SL cut spare ribs & whole chickens. I would like to try a beef brisket soon. The amount of grilling techniques and food science principles I've learned from the site have been priceless, so to me a $24 membership fee to help make the site bigger and better was a no brainer. Anyway, it is my sincere pleasure to join the Pitmaster Club Forum and I look forward to interacting and learning more with my fellow BBQ enthusiasts!

Welcome and thanks for the support!!

I hear you on the $24. I gladly gave $30 back when it was just to help out.
    Last edited by Jerod Broussard; July 27, 2014, 12:42 PM.

Comment

Welcome Ackermaster, my little sister and cousin live in San Diego. Originally from the Bay Area myself, and just ordered some red oak today!!! Been in Florida for just over a year and ran out of it a couple months in, sure do miss the stuff.

Comment

Welcome... I'm guessing you rarely have weather issues in beautiful San Diego

Comment

Welcome Ackermaster! Thanks for getting your Sig squared away. Just 1 post? You need to start mixing in with the regulars.

Comment

Hey Chris. Nice to meet you!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here