Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Cajun Country!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Cajun Country!

Hi all - I'm JP from Lafayette, LA! I've been reading recipes from this site for awhile now, and finally decided to jump into the deep end!

I'm still a smoking newbie - and I cheat too! I recently purchased a Rec-Tec Trailblazer pellet grill. Before that, I used an electric cabinet smoker.

Excited to learn from you guys - and make some good food too!

Welcome aboard!

Comment

Welcome shay!! I'm here in east Texas via Lake Charles via Gueydan. Might head down to Gueydan in a few weeks to help mom and dad move into their new home. I think the new home is about 28 yards from the old home.

Click the link below for "New member homework"

Welcome to the Pitmaster Club Forum fondly called The Pit! To help things run smoothly and make sure you get the most out of our great and ever-expanding community here, we've compiled some things for you to do as your time permits. I like to call this your homework assignment. The red words are links, please click them &

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from Dallas, TX by way of New Orleans!

Comment

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, mon sha! Welcome to Th Pit!
            Lookin forward to learnin along with, an from ya!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit JP.

Comment

Welcome from Colorado! Lafayette is a great town ...

Comment

Oh man... lookin' forward to some Cajun recipes coming our way! Welcome!

I used to looooooove stopping in Breaux Bridge at Mulate's back in the day.... mmmmm good stuff.

Comment

Welcome from the Lowcountry of South Carolina!

Comment

Welcome jpgarc01

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome from Portland!!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here