Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Point Pleasant, NJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Point Pleasant, NJ

Hardcore BBQ fanatic. I make the best BBQ in NJ. (That's not really a hard thing to do.) I do some catering, but mostly just treat my friends and family to unbelievable BBQ at my home.
    I use a Weber Genesis, an OLD Sears kettle, and a custom made pit I built from a 250 gallon propane tank.
    Anyone in the NJ area wants to hook up, shoot me a message.
    Cheers.

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

Welcome JerseyBBQguy

Comment

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

Your lucky I moved away from the Garden State in 85. Probably before you were born. Otherwise there would be a tie for the best in NJ. Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

• EdF
            EdF commented
            Editing a comment
            I was trying to figure out whether that was a challenge or bravado. ;-)

• HawkerXP
            HawkerXP commented
            Editing a comment
            None of that from me EdF just a former north Jersey welcome. Ok JerseyBBQguy ?

• EdF
            EdF commented
            Editing a comment
            Me neither. I'm too old to be bothered.

You are not alone. We have a few Pit people in NJ. Welcome aboard, eat good and have fun!

Comment

Hey buddy, welcome from Jersey City!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome man, Im up in middlesex county.

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois

Comment

Welcome to fun in the Pit!

Comment

Welcome from Scotland! I make the best BBQ I'm my street! But I'm the only one who has a smoker!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! Thanks for joining up!

When you have a second, give this thread a once over. There is some important information for you. This information will ensure you get the most out of your experience here in The Pit.

Also, it's very important that you:
                        • To check your email, go to User settings then the account tab.You currently cannot change your email on file with us since it’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor, Stripe. Don’t worry though, we’d be happy to change it for you. PM (private message) Huskee with your email change request, or via email at [email protected]
                        • Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important to receive special deals we occasionally work out for our members, notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Thank you for your support. We are excited to have you and we look forward to your contributions.

-Spinaker

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
                          Lookin forward to more from ya!

Comment

Welcome! Manalapan, NJ here. Not to be confused with Manalapan FL

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X
                            false
                            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                            false
                            false
                            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                            Yes
                            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here