Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Northern New York BBQ enthusiaste

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Northern New York BBQ enthusiaste

Hello everyone. Just wanted to say I love this site, and that it's helped me many times. Where I'm from there is virtually no BBQ tradition. As hard as it might be to believe, I did not know there was such a thing as BBQ until my early 20's. There were no BBQ joints in any nearby town until last year, and to this day very few people own smokers. Up here people grill burgers, dogs and chicken, but almost never cook low n' slow. Around here you aren't invited to a BBQ, you're invited to a 'cook out.'

Anyway, a few years ago I was introduced to real BBQ and shortly thereafter, this website. It's been a true revelation! Now, whenever I get the chance I practice the art-science of BBQ. Thanks for maintaining such a great site and you can be sure I'll be checking back as often as I can.

PMA welcome to The Pit! We're glad you're here. It sounds like you're spreading the good word of BBQ up north. Perhaps a grass roots BBQ revolution is in order!?!

Please take a moment to read my welcome letter and tips on how to create your signature. Then kick back and relax

Comment

WELCOME PMA! Looking forward to getting to know ya.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here