Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to purchase a thermometer in Australia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to purchase a thermometer in Australia

Hi i am a new member and reside in Melbourne Australia. I have a webber smokey mountain smoker and while the built in thermometer appears to be working an additional one to place beside the meat would benefit. Where is the best place to purchase from in Australia or in the U.S?

Amazon.com. Use the Amazing Ribs url to shop there: http://tinyurl.com/amazingribs

DEW

Comment

• Captain Jack 1964
      Captain Jack 1964 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you Dewesq55 much appreciated

Greetings Capt J. Welcome to the pit

Comment

• Captain Jack 1964
      Captain Jack 1964 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Jon its a great place to be

Captain J. I have used a Maverick thermometer I got off Amazon. Go through the Amazing Ribs url the Dewesq recommended and look for Maverick ET 732. You can keep an eye on the temp while enjoying a cold one across the yard.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here