Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Redding, CA!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Redding, CA!

Hello everybody!

I'm Jason. Me and my son Cristian love BBQ and have started a quest in mastering the Weber grill before taking on something bigger. (We have our eyes on the Horizon 20" RD special)

Since joining Amazingribs.com we have expanded our BBQ knowledge greatly and buy into the low n slow creed.

Nice to meet you all and looking forward to learning even more.

Jason L

Welcome PoppinBottlz

Comment

As a member of a creed, I always wanted to be in a creed, Yup, welcome aboard, eat good and have fun! Mastering the SnS will be amazing! Enjoy!

Comment

• PoppinBottlz
        PoppinBottlz commented
        Editing a comment
        LOL wasn't quite sure how to word that but thanks for the encouragement! Will be posting cook pic soon!

Howdy fellow Jeffersonian from just up the street in Mt Shasta, and welcome to the Pit where all questions are answered with great wisdom and enthusiasm!

Comment

• HouseHomey
        HouseHomey commented
        Editing a comment
        Huh?

• CaptainMike
        CaptainMike commented
        Editing a comment
        Duh.

• PoppinBottlz
        PoppinBottlz commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you captain!

Welcome to the Pit! Thanks for joining up!

When you have a second, give this thread a once over. There is some important information for you. This information will ensure you get the most out of your experience here in The Pit.

Also, it's very important that you:
      • To check your email, go to User settings then the account tab.You currently cannot change your email on file with us since it’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor, Stripe. Don’t worry though, we’d be happy to change it for you. PM (private message) Huskee with your email change request, or via email at [email protected]
      • Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important to receive special deals we occasionally work out for our members, notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Thank you for your support. We are excited to have you and we look forward to your contributions.

-Spinaker

Comment

Welcome to the Pit from the Bay Area. You have definitely come to the right place. This is a wonderful BBQ community where you can get personal insights into just about every grill/smoker imaginable. Have fun learning, cooking & eating!

Comment

• PoppinBottlz
          PoppinBottlz commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks! I'm born and raised in SF. Relocated 2 years ago but still love the Bay and Warriors!

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

Welcome! A friend of mine recently moved from Miami FL to Redding CA to be a radio Station engineer. If you see a long haired weirdo wearing vinyl or PVC clothes say "hi Tom, James says hi"

Comment

• CaptainMike
            CaptainMike commented
            Editing a comment
            Hahaha, I'm sure your friend will truly stand out!

• PoppinBottlz
            PoppinBottlz commented
            Editing a comment
            I will do exactly that!

Welcome from Colorado, Jason ...

Comment

Welcome to the pit PoppinBottlz . Enjoy the Wikipedia of BBQ

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
              Glad yer here now, lookin forward to learnin along with, an from yerself, an Son.
              I have a Horizon 20" Classic, an She's quite th Heavy Metal Beast; Love Her with a Great Passion!
              I might happen to have a few other cookers, floatin round, hereabouts, as well...

Comment

• PoppinBottlz
                PoppinBottlz commented
                Editing a comment
                LOL I'm looking forward to all of the above! Thanks

Welcome to The Pit Jason.

Comment

Huntington Beach welcomes you and the creed. 😀

Comment

• PoppinBottlz
                  PoppinBottlz commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks Homey!

PoppinBottlz, Jason,Welcome to the "PIT CLUB"❗️
                You Are Now Enrolled in the BBQ UNIV.❗️
                Attendance and Participation Are Mandatory❗️
                Enjoy the "PIT CLUB"‼️
                Enjoy Your Weber Kettle❗️ We Have Two of Them and LOVE 'EM❗️
                👍 👍 👍 👍 👍
                Eat Well and Prosper❗️ From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND Dan

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpeg Views:	2 Size:	2.60 MB ID:	485716Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpeg Views:	7 Size:	507.3 KB ID:	485717Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpeg Views:	6 Size:	533.7 KB ID:	485718Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	2.14 MB ID:	485721Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpeg Views:	8 Size:	1.93 MB ID:	485722Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpeg Views:	7 Size:	1.68 MB ID:	485720Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpeg Views:	4 Size:	1.07 MB ID:	485719Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpeg Views:	3 Size:	974.9 KB ID:	485724Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpeg Views:	8 Size:	1.09 MB ID:	485723
                Last edited by Danjohnston949; April 19, 2018, 03:57 AM.

Comment

• PoppinBottlz
                  PoppinBottlz commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Looking forward to BBQU! Love the photos also Dan.

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here