Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Damn glad to meetcha!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn glad to meetcha!

Vacationing in Cape San Blas, Fl. Away from my grills but dang this is nice!

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

• Willard
      Willard commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you, Nate!

Welcome, from Minnesota.

Comment

• Willard
      Willard commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you, DoubleUpOrQuit!

Welcome from Colorado, Willard ...

Comment

• Willard
      Willard commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you! I hope to visit the great State of Colorado some day!

Welcome onboard!
    Cheers from Norway

Comment

• Willard
      Willard commented
      Editing a comment
      Norway!!!!. Dang ya!!!

We are always looking for another rider on the one and only great ARS train..

Comment

• Willard
      Willard commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you. Here with my sister from Acworth, Ga.

Welcome Willard Damn glad to meetcha too!

Comment

• Willard
      Willard commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you!

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
    Glad to have ya here with us, lookin forward to more from ya!
    Enjoy yer vacation...btw: if ya already live in FL, where th hail would one go fer a vacation?

Comment

• Willard
      Willard commented
      Editing a comment
      Mr. Bones, thank you! Good question. My best vacation is usually the back side of my house where the pool and grills are!

• Mr. Bones
      Mr. Bones commented
      Editing a comment
      Sounds like a great vacation, amigo! Keep yer toes in th sand!

Welcome to the Pit! Being away from your grill will make the trip home something to look forward to now.

Comment

• Willard
      Willard commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you. Did bring my Smokey Joe, though. Burgers and steaks so far. Not bad in a pinch!

Welcome to fun in the Pit!

Comment

• Willard
      Willard commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you. Glad to be here!

Welcome Willard!!!! It is great to have you! Thank you for the support.

Comment

• Willard
      Willard commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you. Glad to support this site!

Welcome to The Pit! Enjoy your vacation and bring some nice weather back up to me. Thank you for your support!

Since you’re new here, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:
    1. Give us an email address you actually use. You can check the email we have on file for you by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Account tab. You currently cannot change your email on file with us since it’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor, Stripe, if you’re a paying member. Don’t worry though, we’d be happy to change it for you. PM (private message) me with your email change request, or via email at [email protected].
    2. Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important so you can receive special deals we occasionally work out for our members, receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which paid members get free monthly entry into, and is open to all USA members. We’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us!

Hope to hear & see more from you!

Comment

Make up yer mind there Willard, damn or dang. Ya can’t have it both ways, well I guess ya could & ya did so, welcome aboard, eat good and have fun!

Comment

• Willard
        Willard commented
        Editing a comment
        FireMan, Damn glad to meetcha, dang it 😀.

• FireMan
        FireMan commented
        Editing a comment
        Yessir. 👍

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here