Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New from Jersey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New from Jersey

Hello All,

I've just joined the forum and look forward to communing with the low and slow crowd. Right now I'm looking to buy my first stick burner. I have my eyes set on Kingsford 36" XL or 41" Ranchers Steer. I'm open to any suggestions or thoughts before I make the deal. I've been a backyard BBQ enthusiast for years and want to take it to another level leading to BBQ competition circuit.

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
      Glad yer here, to learn along with me!

Comment

Welcome quetip

Comment

Welcome! Freehold here

Comment

Welcome to The Pit.

Comment

I don’t know about the communing part, but we are glad to have you aboard. Smoke on, eat good, & have fun!

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ...

Comment

Welcome from Minnesota.

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois

Comment

Welcome aboard from Rockland County NY. Where in NJ are you located? And what is your budget for a stick burner.

Comment

I do to know that cooker but I'd suggest taking a look at the ratings of the cookers on the other side.

Huntington Beach welcomes you and all of your communing.

Welcome sir!

Comment

Welcome from Jersey City! Where are you in The Garden State? What HouseHomey said, check the reviews on this site before you pull the trigger.

Comment

Welcome to learning in the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! from a former Jersey boy.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here