Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings from St. Louis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings from St. Louis

I have been following AmazingRibs.com for a number of years and it is one of my go-to resources ... so I figured it was high time to reciprocate to Meathead and the team by providing a little funding via joining the Pitmasters Club. My wife and I are retired and I have done the majority of the cooking for a while (because I love to do it ... cook yes ... clean up, not so much). My son is a culinary school grad and the Executive Chef at one of the major hotels here in StL ... as a result (and at his beckoning) we have accumulated a pretty nice collection of quality knives, cookware, etc. over the past 16 years or so (you know ... boys and their toys ... I'm all in on that).

Current BBQ gear includes a Weber Genesis E310 gas grill ... A-MAZE-N adjustable pellet smoker tube ... Meathead's book (which is great!) ... and recently arrived GrillGrates (which I will be breaking in this weekend) ... Thermoworks Mk4 Thermapen thermometer ... Maverick ET-732 dual probe thermometer. In addition (and again at the recommendation of my son) ... in the past year I have become a huge fan of sous vide cooking (bought a Joule circulator about a year ago and love it). So one of my primary cooking goals is to hone the craft of Sous Vide-Smoke-Que cooking (recommendations always welcome). Looking forward to seeing everyone's posts going forward. MTQBWY (May The Que Be With You).
    Last edited by BillinStL; April 6, 2018, 03:55 PM.

Welcome from Colorado, Bill ...

Comment

• BillinStL
      BillinStL commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks.

Welcome to the Pit from Huntsville, Alabama!

Comment

• BillinStL
      BillinStL commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks.

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

Welcome from North Carolina!

Comment

BillinStL, WELCOME to the "PIT CLUB"❗️ What Took You So Long❓
        You are Now Enrolled in the BBQ UNIV.❗️
        ATTENDANCE and PARTICIPATION ARE MANDATORY❗️
        Enjoy the "PIT CLUB"‼️
        Eat Well and Prosper❗️ From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

Welcome to fun in the Pit!

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
            Glad to finally have ya here, lookin forward to more from ya.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit. Since you like your toys, you will fit right in here.

Comment

Welcome BillinStL

Comment

Welcome aboard, eat good and have fun! Oh, and to resurrect the rule book here, there is rules ya know. We need pics of yer cookers & yer first cook as a member. Pics of grandkids, dogs, & cats are ok too.

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois. About 70 miles East of you.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit from Minnesota!

Comment

Huntington Beach welcomes you sir!

Comment

Well welcome and want ya to know that I go by the book here so what ever FireMan says goes unless ya send me some of those St. Louis ribs from yer home town, and if ya don’t don’t post pics then I’ll be callin’ ya about that!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here