Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello From Pittsburgh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello From Pittsburgh

New member although I've been visiting the site and reading reviews for a while now.

For the last 10 years I've was living in BBQ hell. Stuck in a condo with strict fire code regulations, I was reduced to doing all of my cooking on an electric Weber Q. (I have a funny story to share sometime about the original gas Q I bought when I first moved in.)

My wife and I finally sold the condo and bought a house last year and a Weber Performer Deluxe was literally one of my first purchases. We've been enjoying the heck out of it over the last year. I'm looking forward to learning some and doing more on it over the next year, maybe even adding a WSM to the family after the taxes are done.

Welcome Razor

Comment

Welcome from Colorado!

Comment

Welcome to the Pit! A performer and a WSM would be a great combo!

Comment

Welcome fellow Yinzer!

Comment

Welcome to the pit!

Since you’re new, and if you haven't already done so, please check out our homework assignment post for new members, it contains a few how-tos and please-dos. This will help you learn your way around so you can get the best experience from our forum.

Also, it's very important that you:

Give us an email address you actually use. You can check the email we have on file for you by clicking your name in the upper-right, then User Settings, then the Account tab. You currently cannot change your email on file with us since it’s tied to your Pitmaster Club account as well as our payment processor, Stripe. Don’t worry though, we’d be happy to change it for you. PM (private message) ”Huskee” with your email change request, or via email at [email protected]

Add the domain AmazingRibs.com to your email safe list. We NEVER spam! This is important so you can receive special deals we occasionally work out for our members, receive notices about your account, such as if you’re up for renewal or are ever drawn as our monthly Gold Medal Giveaway winner, which is open to all USA members or those with a USA delivery address (we’d hate to have to pick another person because you don’t answer us)!

Thanks for joining!

Comment

Razor, Welcome to the "PIT CLUB"❗️ What Took So Long❓
              You are Now Enrolled in the BBQ UNIV.❗️
              Attendance and Participation are Mandatory❗️
              Enjoy the "PIT CLUB"‼️
              Your Choice of the Weber Performer Deluxe Is Great❗️ Check Out the S 'n S and Drip and Griddle for It‼️
              It'll Make Low and Slow with Smoke Easy❗️
              Eat Well and Prosper❗️ From a Backyard Cremator in Fargo ND, Dan

Comment

• Razor
                Razor commented
                Editing a comment
                Thank you! I like the idea of the S n’ S and probably would get one if I had the space restrictions of the old condo.

My way of looking at it is for the price of the Plus (which seems like the one to get) I’m half way to an 18” WSM. My thinking is that for just a little bit more money I can triple my cooking area and have multiple things going on at once.

Welcome to the Pit! It is a great place for growing in BBQ.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit. May I suggest a Slow N Sear for your Weber to take your cookin' to another level.

Comment

I am surprised your hair isn’t on fire. Welcome aboard, eat good and have fun!

Comment

Welcome from the land of thistles and haggis!

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!
                      Glad to have ya here, lookin forward to more...
                      That Performer can make some Great Food, with yer help!
                      Can often find used WSM's on CL, might not haveta wait on taxes

Comment

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

Welcome! What part of the Burgh? I grew up in the South Hills, left in '87 but still visit and miss Pittsburgh very much.

Comment

• Razor
                            Razor commented
                            Editing a comment
                            South Hills as well. I left myself in 93 and came back in 2003

Huntington Beach welcomes you and that fine cooker you own!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here