Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sandy, Ut checking in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sandy, Ut checking in

Hi I'm Steve. Born and raised in upstate NY and living here in UT for about 10 years.

Last 4th of July, I was looking in my parents garage and found a never used charbroil H20 smoker. They told me to take it home if I wanted it. I didnt know anything more than how to grill some burgers or hot dogs at this time. So after cleaning it up and evicting the black widow living in it I decided to try cooking ribs. My love for BBQ was born and now almost a year later I am hooked. Its actually quite relaxing in the back yard tending to the cook and making delicious smoky meats.

I have also been getting into cast iron and dutch oven cooking over the fire.

Welcome Welcome Welcome. Gotta love getting hooked via ribs. Click the link below when you get a chance to get yourself more acquainted with things, if you haven't already.

https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...ork-assignment

Comment

Welcome from Colorado ... previously Bountiful ...

Comment

Welcome to the pit, thanks for joining! I couldn't agree more, tending to a grill/smoker is really relaxing, and rewarding.

Comment

Welcome from Pensacola Florida.

Comment

Welcome Slieb845

Comment

Welcome from Indiana

Comment

Welcome to the pit from Southern Illinois

Comment

Welcome aboard Steve. Keep it up with the Wibs. Eat good and have fun!

Comment

Howdy from Kansas Territory, Welcome to Th Pit!

Comment

Welcome to fun in the Pit!

Comment

Welcome to The Pit! We are happy to have you here. There are quote a few cast iron enthusiasts, here in The Pit. Give this thread a look and show us your cast iron pieces!

Thank you for the support.

Comment

Welcome to The Pit Steve.

Comment

Welcome to the Pit!

Comment

Another one bites the dust!! I love my cast iron.
                              I really love the eating part too.
                              Huntington Beach welcomes you Utah!!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here